Payment Methods

What is a Booking Request?

Booking Requests are not direct bookings. You may send us the desired dates you wish to stay in the Villas and we reply back confirming the availability and the payment method.  

 

When is my Booking Confirmed?

Bookings are confirmed after the 30% deposit of the full payment has been processed and you have received a confirmation e-mail from us. The remaining 70% should be processed with your arrival .

 

What payment methods are available?

You can pay for your booking via Bank Transfer or Credit Card if your bank limits allow the amount or PayPal